Beet Cashew Dip
Recipe: Beet Cashew Dip
Prep time: 15 min
This dip is much easier to digest than chickpea-based hummus. Beets are incredibly energizing so make sure to include this bright red dip for lunches and snacks when you need an extra boost.
- 1 cup of raw cashews
- 1 cup of raw sunflower seeds
- 2 cups of filtered water for soaking
- 2 cups of cooked, sliced beets
- ½ of organic lemon juice
- ½ clove of garlic
- ½ of extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup of filtered water
- 2 tablespoons of organic balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of raw liquid honey
Make the dip:
- Soak the cashews and sunflower seeds in 2 cups of filtered water for 4 hours. Drain and rinse well.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Enjoy as a dip or spread.
- Will keep for up to 1 week in the fridge.